Profiling early career stage researchers
A series of short pieces written by young hydrologists to highlight their current research, what keeps them inspired and tips for other ECRs. We aim to increase the visibility of young hydrologists, enable networking across the globe, and inspire each other! As always, we welcome your feedback and recommendations.
If you would like us to highlight an early career scientist, or if you are interested in contributing as an author, please contact our friendly editorial team (in Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org). We will help you publish the bio to an audience of fellow early career scientists.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Archive – Profile Series
- Athanasios Serafeim, University of Patras, Greece
- Sarpong Hammond Antwi, Dundalk Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Shashank Bhushan, University of Washington, USA.
- Aspen Anderson, Simon Fraser University, Canada.
- Pertti Ala-aho, University of Oulu, Finland.
- Antonio Anis, GRIDDIT Sr and WARREDOC, Italy.
- Francesco Avanzi, CIMA Research Foundation, Italy.
- Josefin Thorslund, Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University (Sweden) and Utrecht University (Netherlands)
- Danlu Guo, Department of Infrastructure Engineering, University of Melbourne