Follow YHS on TwitterMy Tweets
Upcoming Deadlines from YHS Calendar
No upcoming events
TagsAGU AGU15 AGU FM 2013 AGU FM 2014 Board CSU Editorial EGU EGU GA 2013 EGU GA 2014 EGU GA 2015 EGU GA 2016 EGU GA 2017 events Fall Meeting Getting involved Hallway Conversations IAHS Joint Assembly 2015 LinkedIn Logo Meet the Expert National branch networking online survey Pop-Ups PopUps Short Course Streams of Thought student representative team member Website Writing YHS YHS Event YHS NL YHS Session Young Hydrologic Society
- Hallway Conversations – Stefan Uhlenbrook August 9, 2017
- Research “Hylight”: Hydrological response characteristics of Mediterranean catchments at different time scales: a meta-analysis by Merheb et al. August 8, 2017
- Research “Hylight”: Complex Picture for Likelihood of ENSO-Driven Flood Hazard by Emerton et al. July 27, 2017
- Update from H3S July 26, 2017
- Early Career Events at IAHS 2017, Port Elizabeth, South Africa July 24, 2017
Tag Archives: EGU
This morning Bettina Schaefli from École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne presented this years How to write (and publish) a scientific paper in hydrology. The session was well attended with an total audience of more than 50 early career scientists.
At EGU General Assembly 2013 the Young Hydrologic Society (YHS) organize their first meeting to introduce the initiative and discuss its most important goals with the attending audience. Read the report of the meeting here. We kindly ask you to provide … Continue reading
Share the EGU session flyer of SPM1.17 Getting in touch with the Young Hydrologic Society. The meeting is Thursday 11 Apr, 17:30–19:00 / Room Y7. We will introduce the initiative and give you the opportunity to participate.