Hallway Conversations (HC)– Interview Articles
Hallway Conversations is a series of articles summarizing informal discussions between young hydrologists and established researchers. They will highlight the diversity of work that spans subdisciplines in hydrology, as well as explore links to other fields. We hope you enjoy listening in on our Hallway Conversations. As always, we welcome your feedback and your recommendations. You can read more about the blog here.
If you are interested in contributing as an author, please contact Kevin Roche from our editorial team. We will help you effectively communicate your thoughts and ideas to an audience of fellow early career scientists. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
List of “Hallway Conversations” Interviews
- Hallway Conversations – Steve Wondzell (October 2016)
- Hallway Conversations – Dmitri Kavetski (April 2016)
- Hallway Conversations – Sally Thompson (April 2016)
- Hallway Conversations – Andrea Rinaldo (December 2015)
- Hallway Conversations – Jaime Gómez-Hernández (November 2015)
- Introducing Hallway Conversations (November 2015)